Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 90 Day Project


I have started a photography project and I am going to be very original and call it The 90 Day Project. I am going to photograph something everyday for 90 days and then publish the photos on my blog. I want people to be able to see my creative work, things I have found to be beautiful, where I have grown, along with where my portrait business is going.

I started on May 12, 2009 and have been amazed that there has been something for me to photograph everyday. The snake pictures were inspired of God and I realized that God wants me to succeed in my goals. How often can you go outside and there are two snakes right there waiting to be photographed. I hope you enjoy the pictures and keep coming back to see what is new.
The picture of the rose above is day one. I received beautiful roses for Mother's Day and wanted to photograph them first. I love all the details in this picture.
Hillary Gasiorowski

Photography by Hillary


No comments:

Post a Comment